MAKING AN ELECTRONIC PAYMENT FOR A SCHOOL ACTIVITY/TRIP.
Please find below guidance on how to use our online payment system.
To make a payment for a child/children please go to:
1. Select your child’s school from the drop down menu and then click ‘SELECT’.
2. Select the item you wish to pay for from the drop down list and then click ‘SELECT’.
3. Enter your child’s pupil reference number.
4. Enter your child’s full name.
5. Enter the amount you wish to pay (this must be entered with a decimal point but a £ sign is not necessary).
6. Enter your address details. Once an address has been entered it will appear in the drop down menu thereafter.
7. Once you have completed Step 1-6 press ‘Add to List’.
You will now see the activity/trip you have selected and the amount in the list at the bottom of the screen. You may want to pay for another activity for the same child or make a payment for another child so you will need to add these to your list by selecting ‘Back to Top’ and repeating step 1 onwards.
Once you have a list of payments you want to make and are happy with the total select ‘Pay’.
You will now be redirected to the card payment system where you can enter your debit/credit card details to finalise the payment. You will be given a receipt number which is your proof of payment if you have any queries.